• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

V8 Supercars V8SC Season7 Round 10 Istanbul

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
Istanbul season 7.png
Round 10 Istanbul

RACE FORMAT

Race 1
Practice 8.30pm sharp
Duration: 20 Minutes
Qualifying 8.50pm
Duration: 10 Minutes
Warmup 9.00pm
Race Start: 9.10pm
Duration: 18 Laps (Tyres "Any")

Race 2: Reverse grid
Warmup:
Duration: 10 Minutes
Race Start:
Duration: 40 Laps (Tyres "Both")

Voice Channel
Team Speak
91.121.145.94 Password 180475
(No TeamSpeak, No Race)

Last edited:

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
Sorry guys forgot about the weight. Will get sorted

Dan Stevens 150kg
Bert VanJ 120KG
Ian Hannon 110kg
Stuart Potier 80kg
Darren Goosey 60kg

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
Try that Bert. I have it as Bert VanJ, if it still does not work can you just double check your name in the profile on the launcher screen, and make sure there are no spaces after each name. Cheers

Qualified 3rd and finished 3rd for race one, my aim for this season was to get a podium and I achieved that so absolutely stoked.

Race two however not the best start I ran hard tyres for the whole race as I tried to maximise tyre life, then the internet cuts out lucky it came back and only lost two laps but meant that’s where I would finish, quite frustrating so will need to look into why an nbn network is dropping out.

Nick Winkler

Staff member
For a track that I loathed at the start of the year, I actually did alright!
Qualified 2nd Race 1. Had a moment with Trevor unfortunately but ended up coming 2nd.
Race 2 finished 3rd with a good tyre and fuel strategy.
Great fun thanks guys.

darren

F1 Driver
Steward
well done Paul for coming third . Yeah well i was running 2nd with about 3 laps to go then i had a drop out , cant remember that last time this happened to me . I'm certain it was rf2 related as my oculus rift & teamspeak didn't drop out but still enjoyed my racing (y)(y)(y)

well done Paul for coming third . Yeah well i was running 2nd with about 3 laps to go then i had a drop out , cant remember that last time this happened to me . I'm certain it was rf2 related as my oculus rift & teamspeak didn't drop out but still enjoyed my racing (y)(y)(y)

Yeah I had everything drop out so mines not rfactor related