R3E GT3 Testing at Bathurst

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey guys come join us at the mountain for some testing of the GTR3's in R3E.

Yep another platform we are seriously looking at to do a series with in the new year. So many to choose from it's like Christmas lol.

Saturday 23rd December 8.30pm NZ Time
Jump on Discord (top of page in banner)

***Server is Up - Racing-Leagues.com GTR3***

Format to follow as its a testing night so anything can happen.
RaceRoom-Racing-Experience-GT3.jpg

Last edited:

Steve

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
Hi Kye, cars aren't free unfortunately. However, you only need to have one of them to run, they are much cheaper than iRacing or anything similar.

You can test the cars before you buy to make sure you have the one that suits you best. Go to the link below and as an example you can test the latest 911 GT3R - you can test any of the GTR3 cars before you decide.

Go here http://game.raceroom.com/store/cars/gtr-3/porsche/porsche-911-gt3-r

All 19 of the GTR3 cars can be found here: http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/gtr-3

So do I need an ADAC car or one from GTR 3 ? Pretty keen to jump into this one.Gives me an excuse to have another thrash at this sim

Bert vanJ

F1 Driver
Steward
Dusted off the RRE after a long spell of no go and was surprised to find I have the cars just need some tweaking to make everything working again. Still cannot feel the car, like it is gliding but I will get there.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
I played around a lot today to get the right feeling mate.
Made a heap of changes and got it real good. Will post my settings tomorrow as I have shut the rig down for the night.

Steve

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
I played around a lot today to get the right feeling mate.
Made a heap of changes and got it real good. Will post my settings tomorrow as I have shut the rig down for the night.
I think I'm sorted now Dan. New cable and it's looking fine so far.