content manager HELP

darren

F1 Driver
Steward
Ok so i've downloaded CM & unpacked to my desktop . Opened it up & messed around with a few things just to understand what they do & everthing going great until i clicked on Apps on the left side where all the other stuff is . Content manager dissappeared into the background & put me back to desktop . Now every time i open CM it appears for about 3 seconds then disappears into the background some where . I have deleted it & re downloaded it about 4 times with the same problem . PLEASE HELP :cry::cry::cry:(n)(n)(n)(n):censored::censored::censored::coffee::coffee:

Nick Winkler

Staff member
Is there an .ini or txt file that you can edit?
A fresh install might use the modified settings which is why it doesn’t reset.
(Just guessing)

Steve

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Premium Member
Steward
Darren for a start, get rid of WinRar - uninstall it. Use 7Zip -http://www.7-zip.org/download.html it's free (not an eval copy) and works with everything. Its also the default within Content Manager.

Remove content manager totally and re-download it. Check before you remove it where its installed to. Then once uninstalled check for that installation folder and delete it.

Use 7Zip to unpack it - right click on the zip/rar file 7Zip and 'Extract Files'. Extract it somewhere on your desktop or harddrive. Run the exe file as admin.

Hopefully that should sort it.

darren

F1 Driver
Steward
Darren for a start, get rid of WinRar - uninstall it. Use 7Zip -http://www.7-zip.org/download.html it's free (not an eval copy) and works with everything. Its also the default within Content Manager.

Remove content manager totally and re-download it. Check before you remove it where its installed to. Then once uninstalled check for that installation folder and delete it.

Use 7Zip to unpack it - right click on the zip/rar file 7Zip and 'Extract Files'. Extract it somewhere on your desktop or harddrive. Run the exe file as admin.

Hopefully that should sort it.
Nope,didnt fix the issues so i done a system restore back to the 18/11/2017 . All good now