• Welcome to Racing-Leagues.com | Online Racing Since 2001

Welcome to Racing Leagues

Online Racing Since 2001 - Join the race today
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. adrian campfield
    adrian campfield Bert vanJ
    Hi Bert, please could you send those files over :). Not sure if you saw my email address below. apcampfield@hotmail.com
  2. adrian campfield
    adrian campfield Bert vanJ
    Hi Bert,

Wondering if you could help me. I am trying to get my siminstruments dash to work on RF2 but the game can't find the plugin. I have done a recent install of the PC and wondered if you have the same issue? If not could you assist in helping me with the plugins? Do you have a copy of the read me file?

Thanks

Adrian
    1. Bert vanJ
      Bert vanJ
      Hi
      Send me your email adress so I can send you the latest plugin I have and the readme too. Cheers
      Sep 12, 2017
    2. Bert vanJ
      Bert vanJ
      I am not using siminstruments anymore as I am on VR now, but it work relatively well. There were a couple things being mis reported and with no support from them I ended up using only the shift lights
      Sep 12, 2017
    3. adrian campfield
      adrian campfield
      thanks Bert. Email address is apcampfield@hotmail.com
      Sep 13, 2017
  3. Colin
    Colin Feralarri
    Ok got the go ahead mate how would you like to do this? And what do you think postage will be?
    1. Feralarri
      Feralarri
      Great news Colin. Mate how did you want to send? They are reasonably heavy. Was thinking Auspost would be 30-40 possibly. Money we can do by PayPal or electronic transfer is probs the best no fees that way. I will get it boxed up and see what the weight is? Happy for you to do the fifty mate until tax comes in and I can box up and let you know freight costs
      Jul 10, 2017
      Colin likes this.
  4. Colin
    Colin Feralarri
    Haha cheers bud will let ya know asap
  5. Colin
    Colin Feralarri
    I'm in Adelaide mate.i didn't mean pay 50 then u send them if that's what it sounded like.the 50 is a deposit then when I get my tax I'll pay the total and then you send them? But if u want a full payment I'll give you an answer early this week.need to sweet talk the wife tomorrow lol
    1. Feralarri
      Feralarri
      Yeah no worries Colin if you want you can send the fifty. See how you go with the Minister of Finance or in my house "Team Manager" lol
      Jul 9, 2017
  6. Colin
    Colin Feralarri
    mate if i decide to buy them could i give you say $50 deposit this Tuesday then when i get my tax in a week or so complete payment?
    if not thats ok too
    1. Feralarri
      Feralarri
      Mate rather have it in one payment but I won't do anything with anyone else till you let me know for sure. Whereabouts do you live Colin?
      Jul 9, 2017
  7. Colin
    Colin Feralarri
    very tempted mate about to get tax back and i need an upgrade bad
  8. Colin
    Colin Feralarri
    hey mate are you negotiable on your pedals for us poor people lol?
    1. Feralarri
      Feralarri
      you can have them for $500 if you want
      Jul 9, 2017
  9. Bert vanJ
    Bert vanJ Dan
    Volunteering Steward :]
  10. Juice
    Juice Dan
    hey dan wats the pw. for winton please?
    1. Dan
      Dan
      just sent you PM mate
      Apr 8, 2017
  11. rody2507
    rody2507 Nick Winkler
    Hello I just registered on your site to share good times in racing with you. The disadvantage is that I am french. I ride with a steering wheel T300 RS and I drive practically on all pc simulations.Hoping you See soon.
    1. Nick Winkler likes this.
  12. steveh
    steveh Wayne
    Hi, was that you on the server last night when I was fumbling round the track? Sorry I didn't say hi, just as you commented my computer commenced a restart, so that was the end of that. Steveh
  13. Darrell
    Darrell Steve
    hey Steve was wondering if you can help.. i use to Host Rfactor2 race's until i moved to Steam an was unable to Host any more.. played with ports and have ended up with a new Telstra Gateway Max 2 modem and have been playing with port forwarding again. Do you have any hints for me... ?
    http://telstra.gateway/dyndns.lp
  14. Colin
    Colin Steve
    Hey mate we having a catch up tonight?
  15. Mathew_M
    Mathew_M
    Looking forward to Season 2 of the V8's! Just wish i had more time to race in the other Leagues...
  16. Dan
    Dan
    Last chance to Qualify for Sandown, session 8.30pm to 10.00pm NZT
  17. Steve
    Steve
    Update is now live :)
  18. Peroxide
  19. Steve
    Steve
    Cleared all the old profile posts. You'll all see why soon enough :)